Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The six corrections

These are these 6 sentences Prof. Jarvis wanted our class to correct for today. The numbers are correct but they are in the wrong order. Enjoy my twist and fixings of these sentences.

6. The parents called their most trusted housekeeper when they worried about their children when leaving the house for a well needed break but by the time housekeeper arrived the children were already asleep.

5. Why do people dream when they sleep? When I asked my grandfather about this, he told me that, “People dream because their minds just can’t be blank.”

4. She couldn’t find her family, but when looking on the other side of the massive TV she saw a piercing light through the room.

3. The empire that ruled ancient China of Ming Dynasty 600 years ago was called Lun Luo. The rock stamp had his name on it.

2. My grandfather told me the objects were meaningful, because they remind him of when he was young.

1. I asked my grandfather, “What were these objects and why was the box still well sealed?”

No comments:

Post a Comment